Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Twitter

I guess, I am now officially on the Twitter list - one of millions tweeting about something....nothing.....anything.... It is fun! Peoples' interests and existence are intriguing and you can learn a lot from them....  
I love to read about other peoples' tweeds.... some....happy..... some sad....some really funny :) In the end we are all human - everyone has a story to share...this is wonderful!
Let the Tweeting begin..... I am Rooirosie1

Oh yes, I actually researched where Twitter all started and interestingly an American computer whiz, architect and businessman, Jack Dorsey (born November 19, 1976) created Twitter. I am just wondering what he has done before Twitter? Maybe he left a few notes for all his family members and friends everyday....maybe he wanted everybody to know what he was doing every minute of the day. Well, whatever his reason, I think it was a great idea! According to Wiki (2010) “Twitter has gained popularity worldwide and currently has more than 100 million users”. Now that is something to tweet about....

Twitter Man - Jack Dorsey

Reference

Twitter. (2010). Retrieved October 4, 2010, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying following your blogs they are awesome and well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice background info on Mr Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man..im too far behind so i miss out on all the fun with twiiter and thats the part i was really looking forward too.

    sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you keep tweeting Lizelle - and posting to this blog - you are certainly an interesting person and one I'd like to chat with further - even after we all finish the course (OK so some of us are a little behind).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Info, yes I will try to keep up with the blogging and tweeting! Maybe, I will take a little break because Monday I start Uni doing Summer School. Hope you will have a nice Christmas! All the best with your Blog and everone else :)

    ReplyDelete